Monday 1 September 2008

Nearly There?

Nearly there? Nope, not quite yet. One more month then its all over! Yes, PMR. I'm kinda sick of waiting for it. I mean, I barely managed to breathe and now I'm being dumped with another exam. Oh well, endless problems faced by a teen. I've asked this from time to time, what use are exams? Sadly I never found out. Or maybe I just didn't like the answer I got.



I'm supposed to be studying now. I mean I do have an exam next week, but the thought that trials are over makes me lose interest in even touching my books. Gah! Its bad, really bad. I know those who have sat for their PMR are thinking, "Oh, PMR..that was so simple. I didn't need to study." Oh right, that explains why my science sucks. I mean its just form 3 science and I can't cope without tuition. I used to not study for science.
Why am I even blogging about science?
I amaze myself at times.





Come to think of it, I don't know what I wanna do in the future. I thought I knew. So many dreams, but I can't achieve all. Thats sad. I kinda spoilt my highschool life by making it so adult-like. Got involved in so many things which made it so confusing. Thank God I realised that just in time before I wasted it just like that.







Wondering, has this day finally come? It doesn't hurt anymore when I see stuff right now. maybe a bit, but not that much.
I'm finally walking along the path of life.



But walking along the pathway, I'm getting hurt again.
Doesn't matter anymore, I must let go.
I must let go, I MUST LET GO.
I'm sorry, but I'm letting go.






I know your trying to fix things up.
But sometimes, the things you do just can't be fixed by saying sorry.
Somethings leave lasting impressions which will be scarred for a long time.

Its like breaking a mirror, fixing it does put the mirror back but you still see the cracks.
May this serve as a lesson to everyone.

"Think before you do something and say something before it hurts too much."




I think you should go back caring for the person you really care about instead of faking stuff and using people.

Please try to mean what you say.

Don't say stuff you know its not true.

I was treated like that before and I got really hurt. Don't go and be just like that.

I just want to be appreciated.





Now we all ask, "Where did it all go wrong?"

No one can answer that, the answer resides in you yourself.

Do some soul searching. I may not always be there for you. Things aren't the same.

I've thought about it.

Love is in the air. But I'm not feeling it.

For one last time, I love you.

No comments: