Thursday 4 September 2008

I'm Cold.

Its been raining for a long long time and I'm feeling seriously cold.
Its kinda suprising cause I have a layer of thick fat yet it doesn't insulate much heat.
Ah, I'm so out-of-shape.
I can't run anymore!!
I'm eating and eating somemore. I had lunch, haw flakes, fried chicken and chocolate.
I can feel the fats piling up!





I need to start studying soon.
I have an exam next week.
Oh damn it.

Anyway, I've just been to the new library and its nice!
I was like "Woah, we have a place like this in JB?!" when I entered the library.
But its seriously packed with student.
Now I'm wondering, are there really that many pupils who really are into studying?
Somethings are so weird, maybe this people are going there for other reasons.




Its almost 6.

Time for Zack And Cody.

They are so adorable!!

The show just makes me feel so happy.








Adorable to the max! Seriously.

I just love the telly.

No comments: