Monday 29 September 2008

Coincidentally

I was caught wearing the same coloured T-shirt as him and I was acutally accused of wearing couple's T-shirt.
Ah, when they said that I swore if I was fairer they would have caught me blushing.
Dumb.
Coincidentally I ran out of clothes, so obviously I had to wear that T-shirt.

What am I feeling? I'm not sure. Maybe I am a bit happy.


Dreams are meant to remain as dreams.






Its like less than two weeks to PMR and I actually went to Singapore today.


I just love that country, its so full of eye candy.





Story of The Day


Eunice was walking along Orchard road. Thank God my mum is a filipino cause her embassy is near Orchard road. Anway, as I was walking, I saw this guy. He was ang-moh lar. He was like really cute. Then he walked on. However I kept bumping into him. Then I realised he was also gonna tkae the MRT. ANd you know what, I almost followed him into the MRT going to Marina Bay while my parents were heading for Woodlands. I almost stepped into the MRT until I realised it was the wrong one. Lucky me, or else I would be lost.









Oh I'm Formula 1 crazy again. I really miss watching the races.

I've fallen in love with Kimi Raikkonen.


He is hawt!



My books are screaming yet again. Here I come.

18 days more and its all over. God help me.

Quote for today,

"The longer you sit around, the more you'll have to sit on."

I'll remember this for a long time.

No comments: