Saturday 30 August 2008

Why me?

Its Sunday, 31st of August. Here I am sitting infront of the computer blogging and eating ice-cream. I need to self-indulge myself to recover from my tiredness of the past week. I think I'm almost cured, thank God for the extra holidays.



I can't possibly blog about Install or about the dinner just yet. I'm waiting for the pictures to reach me. Sadly my dear good friend Geraldine is taking an awfully long time to send it to me. Oh well, patience is a virture(oh right).





Ah, I'm married incase you all didn't know. Yea, just yesterday. Long story. My husband has had emmm..three wives and I'm his fourth. Oh well, I heard his gay from a 9 year old. Thats bad right? I'm somehow always involved with gays. Goodness, anyway he is cute but if only he would use his brains just a bit more. But it doesn't matter anyway, its just a superficial marridge. I just love his money.
By the way, if Ben Goon happens to read this, please don't tell John I think he is cute.





Oh damn, my ice-cream is all gone.
Ah, I'm feeling emo today.
I think I laughed too much yesterday.
Hmmm, I think someone hates me. I don't even know why. Ah doesn't matter anyway, she probably cares about someone else. So much for being there for her at all times.
Superficial friend.





I miss Jazreel. Haven't talked to her in a long time. I kinda miss Rachel as well. I'm gonna have a long talk with them on Wednesday.
Atleast they appreciate me.












I just wanna sit and watch the pretty sunset.

I need to escape my life for a while.

Take a short breather.

Way too many things happened.

The picture is so peaceful.

I just wanna sink into it and leave everyone and everything behind.

Dissappearing from the face of the earth.

No comments: