Saturday 20 September 2008

Infinite Days

The days are going by one by one.
Things have been going by pretty normally (thank god).
Ah, I smell PMR.
Its so close. Too close for comfort.


Days after that would be paradise though.
Days filled with fun, laughter and more fun.
I hope.




I found myself loosing concentration during catechism.
Teacher was rantting on as usual about the usual stuff.
I was trying my best to concentrate. I failed.
My mind kept drifting away to dreamland.
Soon I found myself lost in my own thoughts and I was sinking deeper and deeper...
Thinking of..


Until it was distrupted by Amanda screaming cause of the video about how christians were tortured.


Well, I guess I kept glancing to a certain direction, and when paths crossed then I look away.
I don't know, but things are begining to get a bit weird.
I better stop this right now.







Things out there are so beautiful,

I just wanna fly, dream and smile with you.

Maybe, just maybe...

What do I do now.

No comments: