Wednesday 17 September 2008

Kapoot!

My brains are gonna go KAPOOT anytime soon. Its something like a time-bomb waiting to go off.

And when it does, it'll look something like this,



You know something, I can't believe I'll actually say this, but my life is one problematic one. Thank God for school and friends. They actually make me forget my life. My home isn't what you would specifically call a home. Its more of a war zone. It get really sickening when every single time you come home she is locked in the room and the rest of us are treated just like that. Blame on my luck for having a foreign mother. Nothing else matters just as long as she goes back home.


Dear mum, when will it penetrate that thick skull of yours, we have no money and no matter what you do we will still have no money.

Thats the problem with foreigners, they have no sense of the real world. All they think is about themselves and their life. Sorry for ranting about my inside problems, but I need to be heard.





I'm still looking for my rainbow's end, where my peace of mind and sense of relief lies.

What I'm living now is just a total misery.

I promise I'll find what I'm looking for and if I do have kids, they won't ever have the life I have now.

I'll make sure of that.

I hate you for what your doing.

No comments: