Saturday 6 September 2008

Laughter The Best Medicine?

Laughter. The best medicine?
Yea, maybe at times. However I just know that if I laugh too much in one day, the next day will turn out pretty bad.
Thats bad. I laughed way too much today.
I laughed from 2 in the afternoon right up till now
(I'm kinda laughing to myself).
I laughed so much that my stomach hurts.


Crazy? I know.


But you can't possibly blame me. I bet you'll be laughing your socks off if you were in my church.
Surrounded by whacky-ness. I thought Kari was bad.
Its nice to know that there is some place where I can just forget about my problems.



Ah well, I feel so happy now, and I have no idea why.
The events that happened earlier just seem to keep playing and playing in my head.
Church ain't so bad after all.
My teacher rocks, my class rocks. Whats there to hate?








Smile at the world and it will smile back at you!



I'm being so optimistic now. I know it won't last long, but I'll just enjoy this fuzzy feeling while I can and before it all runs out.



Its really nice to know that life isn't just about one thing or one person, its about the whole picture.
So, I guess its really good to sit back and enjoy the whole picture instead of brooding on one small part.



Emo people of the world, lets all stop being emo for a bit. Smile more, laugh more and make more noise. Don't care if you look stupid cause sometimes looking stupid makes others smile.
I know I sound so preacher-fied.



Ohh, I just remembered, its a historical day for me. For the first time in my life I just witnessed an event I never seen before.
A guy asked a girl to foot his bill.


Shocking.



Oh yea, I'm divorced already.

Yay me!





Laugh while you still can.

No comments: