Monday 3 November 2008

The Rise of Anime

Blubber.
Its been days and days since I've blogged.

Oh wells, I've been busy.



The whole weekend just flew by.

WHOOSH!

Play practice, piano, church, watching shows, eating, putting on the extra pounds.




I've been eating like there's no tomorrow.
The next time you see me, I will look like a bloated fish.



I've seriously have no inspiration today.
__________________________________________________________________________
I'm currently hooked onto another Japanese Anime!!

Thanks Kim for introducing it to me.



Heee... I love Soul Eater!

So Cool!




I've been stuck infront of the computer for hours.
Soul's cool.

Atleast I'm better then Eva. I sleep at night.


_________________________________________________________________________


Believe it or not, I actually got third place for public speaking.

I was yes, most of the time rambling on stage.

But, atleast I entertained the crowd.

However, I doubt I gave a good impression to the teachers.

There goes my dream of becoming a debater.




I'm gonna watch this series!

Your cute you know.

No comments: