Saturday 22 November 2008

Missing.

Eunice Agnes has gone missing.
Last seen, Along time ago.

Kidding.

Well, I'm finally blogging now after what seemed like eternity.
I guess I was always kinda busy in one way or another.


First complaint,
GIDEON SUCKS!
I don't actually hate it.
Just hate the preparations.
So blardy troublesome.


Second complaint,
I'M BROKE!
Help me,
to all those kind souls out there, anyone willing to make a donation to me, a poor soul, you may give me a call stating the amount.
I need money seriously.

Third complaint,
MY TUMMY HURTS!
Ya, it hurts. It feels like I've been doing sit-ups.
But nope, I've been laughing too much.
yeap.



Anyway, I guess I could blog about Victor's party.
I guess its worty of its space here.

Kidding.



THE STORY ABOUT A WEIRD PARTY.

The party was just hilarious.
From Victor licking Jeremy's face,
Ben licking Sanjay's hairy leg,
Issac saying " CONFIRM ME" instead of "confirm NOT me",
Rachel being crazy over Korean actors,
Eva acting sexy,
right up to Luke being tormented by Julian to lick some weird stick.
EWW..
Gross, funny, lame, IQ degrading and stupid rolled into one.
I actually enjoyed myself there.



Oh well,
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!
I know your secret.



Must not eat.

No comments: