Sunday 30 November 2008

Dead on Arrival.

I've just arrived home.
I'm the walking dead.
Its been 4 days and 3 nights.
Its been really hectic, tiring, crazy, funny, frustrating, and etc. etc.

Gosh.

Camp this year is quite different from last year's one.
So many things, so many problems, so much scolding, so much pressure.
Too little fun, too little time, too little sleep.



Camp this year was just simply unpredictable.
On the first day there, I realised I forgot my toothbrush.
Darn it.
I had to ask Eva's mum (aka Mrs Emilda) to bring an extra one for me.
She could not stop telling everyone about that incident.
I doubt she'll ever let it rest.


Camp this year had so many suprises and unexpected events.
Well maybe not that many.
But definately one.
A certain event which I would consider historical.
An event which I doubt I would ever forget.
An event which I thought I would not live to see.
An event which just makes my simply happy.
I still can't believe it happened.

Camp this year was just hilarious.
From the chicken dance right up to Issac telling Mrs. Emilda he rolled up his blanket when she asked him why it was not folded.
Eva bonded with one of her group members, a nine year-old.
And she got more than what she bargained for.
Greg actually shaking his ass while line-dancing.
I'm too sleepy to remember more.



Overall, a memorable camp?
Umm, its not a camp which I would miss much.
Yet it did have its share of memories.
____________________________________________________________________

I'm still tired.
I slept yesterday at 4 and woke up at 6.
TWO HOURS?!
How did I manage that?
God only knows.

I spent hours at camp playing volleyball, cards, laughing, and just messing around.
Now I'm currently paying the toll for using up all my energy.
I can barely open my eyes.
I've got a headache.
My nose can't stop running.
I've got so many pimples.
I can't stop yawning.
I can't even think properly.


I need sleep!

No comments: