Friday 7 November 2008

Forever...

My computer's down.
Something is going on with the moniter. It refuses to light up.
I'm lucky its working today.
Or else I won't be able to blog or continue watching my show or catch-up with people online.



Its been quite hectic this past two days.


Begining on Wednesday,
-Trip to the zoo. I was completely bitten by mosquitoes. The place was freaking smelly. But its
better going there rather than getting stuck in school doing nothing.

Thrusday,
-Softball finals between 3D and 3A. Yes, and as usual 3A lost. Atleast we're second. The teachers
are really kind by rewarding the top two spots with money. In total I earned 40 ringgit. Pretty
useful since I'm broke.

______________________________________________________________________
I went to the library on Thursday. My dad could not pick me up right after school so he made me wait at the library.
I was not totally angry about waiting there. I decided to borrow books just incase my computer breaks down permanently.

I was looking for the book Twilight. Yes, I know I'm a bit slow, but you can't blame me I was busy okay. Anyway, I was looking for the book and I could not find it. So Carinn advised me to ask the librarian.


Here is the conversation.


Eunice : Excuse me, do you have the book Twilight?

Librarian : Huh? toilet? Oh, bawah sana. (points to toilet)

Eunice : Huh? No I want Twilight the book. (show hand gestures)Does the library have it?

Librarian : Oh, err..tunggu sekejap. (calls another librarian) Apa nama buku?

Eunice : Twilight.

Librarian : Apa? Toilet?


I shan't continue. Lets just say, I didn't get the book I wanted, I was freaking frustrated and I was so close to clubbing the librarian's head with the book I was holding.

Talk about frustrating.

_____________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I borrowed this really nice book from the library.

Its entitled,

The Truth About Forever.

The title itself was intriguing.

From this very book which I spent my whole of today reading, I learnt one of life's greatest lessons.

" Nothings perfect. Just be comtempleted with what you have."



Story is amazing. Its like, I've always wanted a perfect life. I've always worked so hard for it. But now I realise, a perfect life is just a regular schedule which later on you will realise it get boring. People need suprises once in awhile. People need abit of chaos once in awhile. People need abit of changes here and there.



The guy in the book, Wes, was really sweet. If only he did exists.




Another fairytale.

No comments: