Wednesday 30 July 2008

Clueless

I'm totally clueless today. Firstly, its not a weekend yet I'm blogging. I can't study, I'm having a horibble headache. So my brain has kind of like stop functioning. Here I am getting my brain back on track. Rachel is stressing me out. She keeps saying, " ARGH! I keep getting the questions wrong!!". Hello. So am I. But, I shall not stress-out in public. I hate the education system in Asia. It sucks. All we do is mug all day, and I doubt we are actually learning anything. We are studying for the sake of studying. There is no passion in what we do.
Hence, I just hate it.

Sometimes when I stare into space, my thoughts wonder really really far off. I think of the weirdest things. Anyway, its already mid-week, and she hasn't confronted me. I'm still waiting to clear "the polluted air". I just figured, maybe I'm not the only one suffering in misery because of one miserable person. I think others out there who has been in that person's hands has. Its so not fair for others to suffer in return for one person's pleasure.


The most inspiring quote up-till-now,

"We Ignore The Ones Who Adore Us, But Adore The Ones Who Ignore Us"

When I read this, it just suddenly hit me square in the face.
I have so many people out there who actually do love and care for me. Like my friends, family and etc. Yet I was so blind all this while loving someone who doesn't care two hoots for me. Please forgive me for my ignorance.
Now I've finally opened my eyes and I actually see the whole picture.
And as I said, the new chapter of my life has finally begun.



Is it worth suffering and sacrificing so much for one thing and nothing comes out of it?
I did so much, yet I'm in this state.
I just don't belong anymore.

Moments of life are measured and treasured. Life is shared in laughter and love. Love comes from the peaceful bliss of just being together.

It is a special event ... a moment to last- forever one and the same ... yet far apart in yearsbut, still connected in the cycle of life.
Ever after to be remembered As a sunset too soon! And yet, treasured as a sunshine of love! This is why dreams become memories of love.
Pictures are beautiful

No comments: