Friday 4 July 2008

I'm Not At Home

Okay...I'm blogging but I'm not at home. It kinda feels weird but oh well I'm ummm...bored. Yea I just came back from City Square. We just celebrated Jolynn's birthday. Yea we ate at a Chinese Restaurant what was its name? Oh I think its Chan Char Teng. Can you believe it. We ate there cause of the tea. Yea they actually give tea to the birthday girl/boy, and well they serve in it such a huge cup. I was so ummm..facinated and amazed. Haha..I drank so much tea and I'm freaking full. Oh well, we walked to CS. Miss Karishma Nair was grumbling about the journey there it seems it was so long. Wth. We kinda took a few pics. The whole thing was such a blur. All I remember was the food, tea and yes..the bill. Can you believe it, the bill came up until RM 107 like that. My eyes almost popped out. Omg. It was so freaking expensive. But I guess it was worth it. The food was great. Haha...Loved the baked rice and other stuff I ate.

Anyway, got tuition later. Eva they all are currently having tuition now (and I'm blogging now). Yea. I have no idea what work there is. Oh well, teacher can't scold me. I know my school Maths teacher loves me(not). I just love disturbing her cause she always distubs me. I could not think today in class cause I was so hungry and she scolded me saying I can't go for recess. Oh man. But it really fun playing around with her. I mean math classes would be so boring. Hahaha. Got so much school work (gawd I'm so rantting crap here). I'm running dry of ideas what to blog about. I guess it must be the fact my brain is half dead and I'm stuffed to the max. I feel like puking.

Oh yea, the services in Malaysia sucks. So much for serving with a smile. We tried to come back with a taxi and the guy was so freaking rude. He was freaking shouting at us. Wtf. I mean we are your customers, we are blardy paying you money. So irritating. I so wanna complain. hahaha..

Okay it almost 4.30. I think I better stop. Tuition is almost over. Gonna go home soon. I'm so tired, I've got a headache. I think I'm dying(right).



Life's random.

No comments: