Wednesday 9 July 2008

Just Random Ramblings.

Public Holidays.
Thats all I can say. Public holidays here in our beloved country Malaysia are so "unique". Everyone seems to be out and about. Any place you go it full of people doing nothing. It gets really frustrating walking in a mall packed with people with weird and freaky get-ups and your all by yourself.




The big question. What the hell was Eunice thinking going out on a public holiday all by herself?


Don't worry, I'm still sane. The reason I was out in central city by myself is caused by the fact that my "dearly beloved" sister wanted to hang out with her friends and I had to follow for her safety reasons. So there I was walking in City Square admist the crowd like a loner.



But it wasn't that bad. The movie made up for it. Before I get to the movie I have one more thing to say. I don't get it why student price does not count during a public holiday? I mean don't tell me our title as students are also on a holiday?

Oh well, back to the movie. I watched "The Nanny Diaries". Never heard of it? Me too. But I took a risk and thank god I did. The movie was really nice. Plot wise great. Characters, not bad. Chris Evans is acting in it! The story basically right isn't a typical chick flick where girl meets guy they fall in love, end up in bed and get married. It offers something more different, something that actually relates to us. Themes on money, parents and how life goes actually touched me. And yes, I cried during the movie. Its had so many scenes which really touched me. Sadly the movie isn't that popular which really is a shame. So if you have the time, and your thinking about catching a movie, instead of watching Made of Honour or Get Smart, try watching The Nanny Diaries.






Anyway, the past few days has been really really weird and I've found out alot of stuff. I guess its better this way. I mean I finally see the truth and get the picture. I've just realised that I was made a fool but now I finally get it. I know everything I guess you guys can stop hiding stuff from me. Somehow I feel so much better. But I have to say, I'm not going to tell you what you need to know. Its not that I'm evil and a revenge-hungry person. I just feel I think its about time you grew up and make your own decisions. I think that is the only way. Besides, I doubt you would believe me even if I told you. You would proberly think I'm out to do you wrong and that I'm jealous of you guys and I'm just trying to ruin everything for you.

"By the way, I just want to say thank you to, you guys, my dear friends for sticking with me through my problems. Thanks to Jaz for putting up with me and Joachim for finally waking me up to realise how stupid I was hanging on. "

Oh yea, Geraldine. I'm so sorry for messing up the cake!! I know you told me its not my fault and I should not be saying sorry. But I feel really bad.

I'M SO SORRY!




I know FOA was like long long ago, but I finally found the pictures. Well, acutually not all the pics but I got the pictures of the performances I liked! Hahaha.

The Shufflers. They were pretty good. Hahaha. But hate the shirt colours.

The guy on the right is kinda cute right? Oh man, this pic sucks.


Tada!! This was the lead singer I was talking about. Oh well, there wasn't a better picture.



The reason why I went for FOA. But in the end I didn't get to see them dance.

I'm so freaking tired. Oh well, by the way, tzy, I'm not angry already, But I will be if you do that again.

I'm dry of cash.

No comments: