Saturday 2 August 2008

I'm Tagged. Just Great.

Okay, so missy Nicolette Ann tagged me, and here I am doing my first ever survey. It looks pretty long.

Person who tagged me : Nicolette

1.The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to
their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play
and read your blog.

Starting time : 8.50 PM

Name : Eunice Agnes. Don't bother about the surname.
Sisters : an irritating and pesky one.
Brothers : none, but sometimes I find myself wanting one.
Shoe size : 5 or 6. Small feet, I know.
Height : 160-ish. I know I'm short, so stop sniggering.
Where do you live : Jb
Favourite drinks : ermmm, fruit juice, milo, coffee, alcohol. HAHA
Favourite breakfast : I don't have one. I like different food daily.


Have you ever...
been on a plane : Sadly, nope.
Swam in the ocean : I've floated in the ocean, but I can't swim. Does that count?
Fallen asleep in school : Oh, yes duh. Favourite sleeping time- Sejarah.
Broken someone's heart : neh. I don't think so.
Fell off your chair : Yup, a few times.
Sat by the phone and waited for someone to call : yea, don't laugh.


What is your room like : Its really messy. Its scattered with clothes, papers, books and god
alone knows what else
What's right beside you : the fan which is blowing my hair.
What is the last thing you ate : maggie mee. sigh.


Ever had...
Chicken pox : Yup. the best part, I managed to travel to KL
Sore throat : Duh, loads of times
Stitches : Yea. I've got three on my head.
Broken nose : Thank God no. My nose is already pretty flat as it is.


Do you...
Believe in love at first sight : no, I think its the unbelievable.
Like picnics : love it.




Who was,
The last person you danced with : Kari and Zhi Ying in the volleyball court.
Last made you smile : Ben Goon
You last yelled at : my mum. She was walking too slow.


Today did you..
Talk to someone you like : yea.
Kissed anyone : today, no.
Get sick : nope. I'm feeling okay.
Talk to an ex : emmm, nope.
Miss someone : yup, a few someones. Notice its in pural form.
Eat : Yea, too much for my own good.
Best feeling in the world : completing my work.



Do you sleep with stuffed animals : nope, I not Jolynn.
What's under your bed : Let me see, my new shoes, books, my chord book and magazines.
Who do you really hate : emmm..now no one.
What time is it now : 9.10 PM

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. watching Mr. Bean
2. crazy over power rangers.
3. emm, completing the work my mum gave me daily
4. watching WWF and laughing
5. sewing tissue papers using hair pins and thread. Go on laugh all you want.



5 things on my to-do list today
1. practice piano
2. sleep
3. cut hair
4. freak out about doing the reading during mass
5. study, but I slept off half-way while reading about kuilting. You can't blame me.



5 snacks I enjoy

1. CHOCOLATES!! CHOCOLATES AND MORE CHOCOLATES
2. OREO!
3. SWEETS
4. CAKES
5. peanuts and raisins mixed.



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. buy a big house
2. buy a sport car
3. travel the world
4. make my one clothing line
5. keep some money in the bank to collect interest. smart right?



5 of my bad habits
1. talk too much
2. I'm too lame
3. my temper is really bad
4. I use too many " beautiful" words
5. making wrong decisions



5 places I have lived in
1. my house
2. my uncle's house
3. my friends' house
4. hotels
5. Malaysia?




The Next Victims
- Amanda Tan
-Chi Boon See
-Lee Hui Yin
-Tan Zhi Ying
-Joanne
There is a first for everything

No comments: