Sunday 27 July 2008

Its Sunday.

Its Sunday again.
Another week has passed, and all I did was eat, sleep and eat even more. Thats it. I'm so gonna fail for Trials. I guess I should just leave it in God's hands. My throat is pretty itchy. I think I'm gonna get sick. Everyone is sick. So I shall join the trend and get sick as well. I hate being sick though, I loose appitite, I get really grumpy and stuff. But what to do. Blame God for bad planning.


Why must 2008 be PMR year? So many events happning this year, and here I am sitting at home waiting for it to come.






Secrets


Who doesn't like secrets? I like secrets. But I hate it when secrets are kept from me. You may think I'm too much or whatever, but sadly that is me. To think I knew everything, but actually I knew nothing. Maybe its better I don't know stuff, says Jolynn and Eva. But the feeling that there is something out there that others know and I don't is killing me. Call me a control freak or whatever, but I'm sure 99.9% of humans on earth are like that. Who likes things being said behind or in some cases infront of you. The irony of it all, I like telling and keeping secrets about others, but I hate people doing that to me.
call me a hypocrite. I Don't Care.





Accepting.
I'm finally accepting it. I've finally started to understand.
And now, I think I'm almost there.
Yup. (let heaven and earth sing) I just can't wait for the day I'm fully cured.
But it really makes me sad to see what we have now is just a shadow of the past. Oh well, life goes on I guess. I'm nobody important that I can keep what I want or control your feelings. Lets just all go on in life. You go yours I go mine. If we meet somewhere in between life's journey. Hope you'll say "hi" atleast. I don't ask you to keep the past engraved in your thoughts, but atleast remember me. Or unless I was really that insignificant.





I have a mission to accomplish by the end of third week. I've finally decided what I want and what I'm gonna say. I'm ready. Now give me your best shot. Say anything you wanna say. I hope its everything. Then maybe things will quiet down and prepare us to face doomsday(PMR).










The Path of Life is long and at times misty. I just realised I was wasting my time standing on one spot and looking back for too long.

I've been on this chapter of life for way too long. I think its about time I put a full-stop and end it. I'm gonna start a new chapter in life, and its gonna be better than this old one. More memoirs and memories. Ok world, I'm moving forward and I'm not looking back.

Its time to move-on

No comments: