Sunday 20 July 2008

The Countdown

19 days to The Olympics
&
yes 19 days to PMR trials

I'm so feeling the stress. I can't believe that its already mid-July. I can't believe that I'm about to sit for my PMR soon. It just struck me when we got our timetable for PMR. It like just hit me-Eunice you have PMR this year, its in a few months time and you are in deep shit because you aren't prepared yet. I just can't bring myself to believe I'm halfway done with my form 3 life. The best part, I'm not used to from 3 yet.

Year 2008 has whizzed past so quickly that I'm left in a daze. I'm serious. Its the fastest year in my whole life on the face of the earth. Its like as though someone pressed the fastfoward button. Begining of form 3 seemed like just yesterday. Now its already what July. I'm not even sure of what happened from February till June. Its all so blury.

I'm really stressed. I just hate it when people come up to me saying- Oh Eunice don't worry lar, sure gonna get all A's. Sure gonna go science 1. Yea right. It stresses me out even more. I mean yes, the old Eunice can get 7 A's, but now Eunice, I doubt. Incase you guys haven't noticed. I've slacked so much. I'm not in the top 10 anymore. I used to be in the top 5 most of the time.let me stress on the word used. Its really stressful when everyone expects the best from you and you can't seem to live up to everyones' expectations. On top of that, everyone seems to be so ready for PMR and it seems I'm the only one left struggling to get myself on my own two feet. I really can't take it. How am I supposed to like do well. Oh eff lar.

Oh well, I can't wait for Friday. Hahaha. I'm doing an experiment on "The Fly and Its Mate". I'm not gonna explain. 'Cause if I do it will cause some conflict and drama. So people go figure.(you can ask me but I can't confirm I'll tell you.) To joachim, if your reading this, you know what I mean by the experiment, and yes I know your excited as well.



I'm still stressed.

No comments: