Monday 25 August 2008

Yesterday...
Was the 24th of August.
The end of The Olympics.
The end of the holidays.


Oh well, back to life and reality. I didn't really blog much during the holidays.
Life has been pretty hectic. Blame it all on bad bad planning.
It was the holidays yet I didn't get the chance to sleep in. Not one day.
Is that even considered a holiday?
It was full of activities and tv. Hmm..so adventurous right?
How did the week pass..here is the story.

Monday,
Day 1. Thought in my mind, "woohoo! the holidays are here!". Had to go to school, then after that 3 hours tuition. Ah well, only today tomorrow will be better. How wrong I was.

Tuesday,
Thought in mind, " Yeah man! I'm going Singapore! Cute guys here I come!". Yea, I did see cute guys, however I was so tired at the end of the day. It just had to rain while we were walking on Orchard Road. Talk about blessings from God.

Wednesday,
I was getting pretty groggy in the morning. My dad had to just spoil my day by saying your not allowed to go out after going to Singapore. Oh wonderful. Had to go for facilitating training. It was pretty nice because of the change of environment and people. I was kinda getting sick of the usual routine.

Thursday,
Batteries running low. The only thing keeping me awake, caffine. Back to school again. My sleepiness dissappeared all thanks to Kari and her "I'm the next Lee Chong Wei of Ping-pong" idea. Typical of her. First she wanted to be a gymnast now ping-pong player?! What next? A diver?

Friday,
I'm suprised I still can move. Poor joachim, totured by Convent teachers. That was funny. Then, it suddenly turned very quiet. Oh well, by the end of the day, I was thinking how am I gonna last till Sunday?

Saturday,
Ahh, too much happened, I can't fit everything in. All I know someone irritated me to the max.

Sunday,
I was so tired I was the walking dead. I played the piano like shit in class. It was the closing ceremony. I almost cried when the torch flame went out. Ahh, those lasting memories. Back to school and welcome back horrendous result.




Disheartened beyond words. Giving in is part of my life. I gave in time after time. However all I did was not appreciated. You irritated me beyond my limits. I just had to stop talking before I said anything stupid. I just don't get it. Aren't what I'm doing enough to make you happy? I do what you want me to without saying anything. Not enough?


Oh well, your confusing.

No comments: