Monday 9 February 2009

Still As Confused As Ever.

I just came back from Nao's birthday.
It was fun.
I was distracted from all problems for a short while.
My smile was truly sincere these past two days.
Now's back to reality and enduring some extremly highly hell-of-a-great people's fart again.
Pardon me for my French.
I'm in the process of making a few life changing decisions.
Its currently confusing me even more.
I must solve and make these decisions soon so that my peace of mind will return and life will somehow lighten up.

If only our purposes in life were much more obvious and clear cut to each of us.
Then, I, infact many of us won't be wasting most of our lives away just trying to figure out what's our purpose for existing on the face of this earth.
Decisons then will be so much easier, things will be clearer and I won't be so confused.
I'm tired of playing this game of "Guessing Which is The Right Move".
Thinking, thinking and more thinking.
It never ends.
I guess thats how things are supposed to be.

I wonder, what if my choices for life were made differently?
Will I be satisfied or will I still be moaning like I am now?
Humans are selfish beings.
We want everything.
Its in our nature to demand for the best of everything life can offer.
But somehow, the more we want and demand, the more difficult it is to find our inner-peace.
Contradicting in many ways, but thats just life. Its out to kill us in some way or another.

All we are certain of in our short-lived and extremly full of chaos life is we are all gonna die one day.
Death is the point which all humans are heading for.
So isn't it in a way wasting time for succeding so much when we are all meeting the same fate?
It doesn't matter if your a president or a begger each individual is heading for that one certain destination.
So why all these competition?
Why all these issues about this is my territory and that is yours?
Shoudn't everyone be considered equal?
Things like wars and racism should not exist.

I guess just being a teen my words don't carry much weight.
But just being a teen and I see this issues from this perspective shouldn't those who actually hold power have a much matured and beter perspective of certain issues?
Its a world where everyone are actually supposed not to be over competitive.
I guess its just we are so accustomed to being and wanting the best in everything we tend to forget that not everyone can afford to be first and that being number two is actually alright.
Gosh, what a long "speech".
I guess its been bottled up in me for way too long.
Its getting late, there's school, works incomplete, lesson remain unrevised and my list of to-do's keeps getting longer.
Best be off.



Atempting something new.

No comments: