Saturday 7 February 2009

Some Are Just Too Fortunte For Their Own Good.

My blog titles are getting longer and longer. They are turning into something like a Fall Out Boy song title.
That reminds me, Fall Out Boy are performing in Singapore and I can't go.
Sadly I'm not fortunate enough.
I just can't believe that some people are just so freaking fortunate. Its like their life are filled with so many good things.
Why is mine just the total opposite?
Don't I deserve atleast something?

I strongly believe that one should get their responsibilities or positions according to their capibility and talents, not their ability to suck-up.
I just absolutely abhore the fact that some people can get away with almost anything.
Some don't even have an ounce of capibility or talent but can get all the oppurtunities in the world to provethemselves.
Not saying I'm absolutely great or anything, but I feel that I am just as capable or even much more capable then some people.
Its just, I'm never given the chance to prove myself, the chance to shine, the chance to lead, the chance to breakfree.
I'm always in the shadow of popular people who get every single chance in everything just because they are famous or one of their family members are.

What kind of message is being sent across?
People from poor families like me and have not so famous siblings have to work 10 times more than this famous people to be somebody?
Where is the justice? Where are our rights? What is the world comiong to?

Living the life I leave now, saying the things I say now, I'm being classed under the category of "Emo".
Just to declare things, I'm not even close to emo.
I just have a harder and tougher life compared to people my age.
So, I tend to see things from a bleaker point of view.
I tend to be a little unstable emotionally.
____________________________________________________________________

My friend who I met in Standard one is leaving on Monday.
Keshi, the girl who bullied me in primary one.
I'm really gonna miss her loads.
I mean although we weren't that close, we knew each other for like 8 years.
And seeing her on Friday and knowing that I won't get to see her again brought tears to my eyes.

Keshi, if you do ever visit my blog,
GOOD LUCK IN LIFE!

Luckily we took a picture together.

_____________________________________________________________________

I've given up on you.

I guess I should just be content with us being friends instead of spoiling everything.

You'll be like a brother to me.


This week has been a really long, exhausting and tiring week.

Everything went wrong. Everything was against me.

Life's been hard on me.

I'm praying hard for an improvement.

MP3 please?

No comments: