Sunday 1 February 2009

In Need Of Serious Peace of Mind.

My blog is D-E-A-D.
Just like my social life, D-E-A-D.
Form 4 is turning me into a serious nerd.
thanks Mr. Joachim Goh whatever whatever a.k.a Tom Cruise (yea right)
For pointing out the fact my blog's dead and I'm always busy.
Everyday, doesn't matter if its Monday or Sunday, a weekday or a weekend, a normal schooling day or a holiday, I have work, work and yes, more work.
Add maths, Modern maths, Bio, Chem, Physics even Moral.
Every subject has work everyday.
Life is like a routine which is the same every single day.
Wake up, eat, school, homework, sleep.
Its the same for holidays as well.
We get work that would actually take us a year to finish.
Notes for every single subject, 100++ add maths questions and whatever nots.
I've actually got free tickets for the movies and I don't even have the time to sllep let alone catch a movie.
Am I like the only person in form 4 who feels this way??
Its like Joachim still has time to do everything normally and he blames me for being busy.
Like I can help it.
I don't see Rebecca or Greg cracking under the pressure.
Oh well, its Rebecca and Greg, the biggest smart asses of my time.
Ah well, its time for me to return to my work.
I still have ERT notes, EA work, more add maths questions and an exam coming up in 3 weeks time.
Was I this busy last year?
Will I be still stuck under the burden of my work this whole year?
How will my sweet sixteen be?
Not great. Its slap right in the middle of exam week.
WTF!!


I want an MP3!

No comments: