Monday 18 May 2009

EXAMS.

Okie, so its been like one month since I actually posted something here.
Yesh, many thought my bloggy's dead, but neh its alive.
Its just my computer was out-of-service since last month.

Anyways, I didn't wanna blog today or for the rest of this month cause its the exam period.
Incase your reading this and your thinking "its the exams?". Dude get off your arse and study!
Speaking of studying. Wonder why I'm here tending to my dead blog instead of mugging for my Bio exam tommorow?
Wells, I think I should blog something about American Idol before this Thursday.
Incase you are thinking, "Whats on this thursday?". I say DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING?
okie incase you don't know its already the finale.
And its a showdown between Kris Allen and Adam Lambert.
A showdown between the pretty boy and the hot guy with an extraordinary talent which comes once in like a decade.

Yesh, I admit I maybe a bit biased and its pretty obvious I'm a true blue Adam Lambert supporter.
Don't get me wrong. I like Kris, his rendition of Heartless was AWESOME. Its just Adam is so much more AWESOME!

Heck the fact his gay, heck the fact that my religion doesn't support gays. I still love him. I'm still hoping I'll marry him one day.
I mean his talent is just out-of-this-world.
The first time he sang I was in love.

People say its gonna be the battle between Adam's Mad World and Kris's Heartless.
To me there isn't really a battle.
Heartless was good but in terms of vocals and originality, Mad World is in a different league.
But its America's vote.
Are they ready for their first homosexual idol?
Can they appreciate Adam's talent and music?






These two performances were like really awesome Adam performances!!



Adam krumping!!




ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!

Exams boo!

No comments: