Sunday 8 March 2009

Music. Remedy to being sane.

Music, music, music.
I think I want pink hair.



Stress, its taking a toll on me.
I think I'm gonna loose it one fine day.
The only thing keeping me sane, music.
God bless the soul who invented it.

As I said time and time again, I've did not inherit the music talents of both my parents.
But, I obviously inherited their love for it.
I guess, its safe to say I would most likely die without it.

The beats, bass, lyrics all in harmony keeping me happy.
Its hard to explain the sense of relief or peace of mind after listening to a few songs.
Even on my roughest day, just a few songs and I'm able to smile.

The wonders of music.
Enhances the soul as musch as the telly.


However, my wonderful music loving parents simply refuses to get me an MP3 or an I-pod.
No matter how much I plead or beg, throw tantrums and be sickly sweet.
They refuse to budge.
For the love of god, its just an MP3.
Its hard you know, trying to make music portable.
I can't possibly carry my radio around.
I can't keeping burning new CDs daily to keep up with what songs I want.
ALL I WANT IS AN MP3!
with a memory space of atleast 2GB.
I guess I have to put that on hold and wait until I have a steady income, in others words, when I start working.

Damn, isn't that in like a long while more?
I may have gone mad by then.





Help me!

No comments: